All foreigners who intend to work in Singapore must have a valid pass (commonly known as a work visa) before they start to work in Singapore. Owners or foreigners usually are unaware of the rules and regulations with the Ministry of Manpower. AcceServ together with its working partner; provides advisory, assistance and application in various types of passes. Below are some of the available work passes in Singapore:

Employment Pass

Foreign professionals, managers and executives who worked in Singapore and have an earning of at least $4,500 a month and acceptable qualifications may qualify for Employment Pass and work in Singapore.


Foreigners who start and operate a new business in Singapore may be eligible to apply the EntrePass.

S Pass

Mid-level skilled foreign candidates that earned at least $3,000 a month, have the relevant qualifications and work experience may qualify for S Pass and work in Singapore.

Work Permit

Work Permit is a basic permit that allows semi-skilled foreign workers from approved source countries to work in Singapore.

Dependant Pass

Employment Pass and S Pass holders are able to let their spouses join them in Singapore by simply apply their spouse on Dependant’s Pass.

Letter of Consent

For Dependant’s Pass holder, or an LTVP/LTVP+ holder who is the spouse or unmarried child of a Singaporean or permanent resident, who would like to work in Singapore can now apply for a Letter of Consent to work legally in Singapore.

Singapore Permanent Residence

As a foreigner, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence if you are spouse of a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident.